There are a variety of error codes that can occur when playing Pokemon Go. The most common error code is the "red error screen of death," which typically occurs when the game is loading or when trying to catch a Pokemon. This error is usually caused by a server issue or by a problem with the game itself. Other common error codes include the "white screen of death" and the "black screen of death." These errors usually indicate a problem with the game's graphics or audio, respectively.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- "Error Code 1: The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.nianticlabs.pokemongo error 1.)"
- -Check that you have a stable internet connection
- -Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed
- -Restart the game and try again
- -Clear the cache and data for the game and try again
- -Uninstall and reinstall the game