Pokemon go failed to get player information from server
What is Pokemon go failed to get player information from the server?
Pokemon go failed to get player information from the server is an error that usually occurs when the application cannot connect to the servers.
How can you fix Pokemon go failed to get player information from the server?
Some of the solutions to this error include checking your connection and the Pokemon Go server, clearing the cache and data, and reinstalling Pokemon Go.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Check your connection and Pokemon Go server
- Make sure your internet connection is good.
- Make sure your account is not banned by the server. Check your email to verify or create a new account and try to access the game.
- Make sure your IP is not banned by the server. Try other ISPs to verify.
- If your connection is stable, please check Pokemon Go server. Please see a link to check the server status http://ispokemongodownornot.com/.
In the image below. the status of the server is good and running.
Solution 3. Reinstall Pokemon Go
- Go to Settings >> Apps >> Pokemon Go.
- In the App info select Uninstall. Please see the image in Solution 2.
- Then go to Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and type in Pokemon Go.
- Click Official Pokemon Go link, and then click Install.