The error code 721 is a connection error that can occur when trying to play the game online. There can be a number of reasons why this error code occurs, but the most common cause is usually due to a problem with the player's internet connection. Sometimes this error can also be caused by a problem with the game servers.
Other common searches for this error include:
- battlefront error code 721
- bf2 error code 721
- battlefront 2 error code 721
- error code 721 battlefront 2
- 721 error code star wars
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is working properly
- Open your internet browser and go to www.speedtest.net
- Click on the link that says "Download Speed".
- Enter your internet connection information and click on the "test" button.
- Wait for the results to appear and if the speed is not what you expect it to be, do the following:
- Check your internet connection cables and connectors
- Reset your router
- Check your internet service provider
- Check your firewall
- Check your computer's hardware and software
2. Restart your computer and try again
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type "cmd" and press Enter.
- Type "restart" and press Enter.
- Press F5 to restart your computer.
- If the problem is still present, try reinstalling the game.
3. Update your drivers and try again
- Go to the Device Manager and locate the device that is causing the battlefront 2 error code 721. Right-click on the device and select Update Driver.
- Browse to the CD/DVD-ROM drive and select the appropriate driver from the list.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- Select the appropriate driver for your computer's operating system.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the update.
- If the update fails, try reinstalling the battlefront 2.
4. Reinstall the game and try again
- Boot up the game and sign in.
- Click on the "Battlefront II" icon on the desktop.
- On the main menu, click on "Settings."
- Under "Game Issues," click on "Reinstall Game."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the game.
- After the game has been reinstalled, try playing it again. If the problem persists, please reach out to EA for support.
5. Try running the game in compatibility mode
- Go to the "Battlefront II" game icon on your desktop and right-click it. Select "Properties" from the menu that pops up.
- Click the "Compatibility" tab.
- Select "Run this game in compatibility mode for" and select the version of Windows you're using.
- Click "OK".
- When the game starts up, it should run in compatibility mode. If it doesn't, try running the game in compatibility mode on another computer and compare the results.
6. Try running the game as an administrator
- Launch the game as an administrator by right-clicking on the game executable and selecting Run as Administrator.
- If the game fails to start, verify that your system is properly configured to run the game as an administrator. For more information, see the Administrator Guide.
- If the game starts, click on the Battlefront II menu icon and select Options.
- In the Options window, click on the Gameplay tab.
- In the Gameplay tab, under the General category, click on the Enable administrator mode checkbox.
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes and launch the game.
- If the game fails to start, verify that the Enable administrator mode checkbox is selected and that the game is launched in administrator mode.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try disabling your antivirus software and try again.
- Try resetting your router and try again.
- Try contacting EA customer support for further assistance.