Error code 721 battlefront 2 is a connection error that can be caused by a number of things, including a bad connection, a problem with the game server, or a problem with your computer or network. This error code can be frustrating because it can be hard to pinpoint the exact cause. However, there are a few things you can try to fix this error code. First, check your internet connection and make sure it is stable. If you are using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection. If that does not work, try restarting your computer and router. If the problem persists, you may need to contact your ISP or the game developer for further assistance.
You are here because you have a question about:
- star wars battlefront 2 error code 721 pc
- star wars battlefront 2 error code 623
- error code 721 battlefront 2 pc
- battlefront 2 error code 623
- error code 623 battlefront 2
- error code 721 battlefront 2
1. Restart your computer and router
- Restart your computer.
- If your computer is connected to the internet, disconnect your computer from the internet and then restart it.
- If your router is connected to the internet, disconnect your router from the internet and then restart it.
- If your router is not connected to the internet, reconnect your router to the internet and then restart it.
- After your computer and router have restarted, try to connect to EA servers again.
2. Update your graphics card drivers
- Open the "Device Manager" by right-clicking on "My Computer" and selecting "Device Manager".
- Right-click on the graphic card driver icon and select "Update Driver…"
- Browse to the location of the latest graphics card drivers and select "Install".
- Restart your computer.
- If the update fails, try installing the graphic card drivers again from the original location. If that doesn't work, try downloading the drivers from the manufacturer's website.
3. Verify your game files through Steam
- Open Steam and sign in
- In the top left corner of the main screen, select the Library tab
- In the Library tab, select the games menu
- Select the game you want to verify
- On the Game Info tab, under the General section, select the File Version number
- If the game has a patch or update, it will be listed under the Details section
- Compare the File Version number on your game to the File Version number listed on Steam
- If the numbers are different, there may be a problem with your game files and you will need to fix it. See the steps below for how to do this.
- If the numbers are the same, you can safely close Steam and your game will continue to work normally.
4. Delete the "Battlefront 2" folder in your "Documents" folder
- Navigate to your "Documents" folder.
- Locate the "Battlefront 2" folder.
- Right-click on the "Battlefront 2" folder and select "Delete."
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on "Yes" in the pop-up window.
5. Re-install the game
- Go to the installation folder where the game is installed.
- Delete the “battlefront” folder.
- Copy the “battlefront” folder from the digital download to the installation folder.
- Paste the files from the digital download into the installation folder.
- Launch the game and sign in.
- If the error code 721 appears, try reinstalling the game.