Error code 524 battlefront 2 is an error code that can happen when trying to connect to the online servers for the game. This error code can be caused by a number of things, such as a poor internet connection, a problem with the game servers, or a problem with the user's account. This error code can be frustrating for players, as it can prevent them from being able to access the online features of the game.
1. Restart your computer and try again
- Click the "Start" button and select "Shutdown" from the list.
- Click the "Restart" button.
- Enter your password when prompted to do so.
- Click the "Yes" button when the computer asks if you want to restart in order to fix error code 524 battlefront 2.
- After the computer restarts, enter your username and password again to log in.
- If you are still experiencing the error, try reinstalling the game.
2. Try running the game in compatibility mode
- If you are playing the game on your computer, open the Battlefront II folder.
- If you are playing the game on your console, open the game disc.
- Go to the "Settings" tab on your computer or the "System" tab on your console.
- Select "Compatibility" and switch to the "Windows 10" or "Xbox One" compatibility setting.
- Click "OK."
- If the game still does not work, try reinstalling the game.
3. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements for the game
- Verify that your computer meets the system requirements for the game.
- If your computer does not meet the system requirements, install the latest drivers for your computer and then verify that the game runs correctly.
- If the game still does not run correctly, install the game on a different computer and verify that the game runs correctly.
4. Update your video card drivers
- Launch the Windows Update utility.
- In the Windows Update utility, click on the Check for updates button.
- In the Search for updates panel, type "video card drivers" and then click on the Search results button.
- In the Video card drivers panel, select the Update driver software package for your video card from the list of results.
- Click on the Install button.
- After the video card driver update has been installed, restart your computer.
5. Contact EA customer support
- Launch the game and sign in.
- If the error occurs while in-game, close the game and sign out.
- On the EA Support website, sign in.
- Click on the “Games” tab.
- Under “Battlefront II,” select your platform and click on “Contact Support.”
- Type in your game’s error code and click on “Submit.”
- EA Support will contact you to resolve the issue.