Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017) is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE, in collaboration with Criterion Games, and published by Electronic Arts. The game is based on the Star Wars franchise and is a sequel to the 2015 reboot of the series. It was released worldwide on November 17, 2017, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The game received mixed reviews from critics, with praise directed at its gameplay, visuals, and multiplayer modes, but criticism for its loot box system and lack of content. Despite this, the game was a commercial success, selling over 14 million copies by the end of 2018.
An error code 4932 is a network error that can happen when trying to connect to the game servers or when trying to join a multiplayer match. The error can be caused by a number of things, such as a bad connection, a problem with the game servers, or a problem with the user's internet service provider.
If you are getting this error code, it is recommended that you try to connect to the game servers at a later time, as the problem may be temporary. You can also try restarting your router or modem, as this may help to fix the problem. If the error persists, it is recommended that you contact EA customer support for further assistance.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 4932
- origin error code 4932
- star wars battlefront 2 error code 4932
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Verify that your internet connection is working by checking your internet speed.
- If your internet connection is working, try to launch star wars battlefront 2 again.
- If you still experience an error code 4932, please submit a ticket to our support team.
2. Restart the game
- Start up the game and close any open windows.
- Click the "Start" button and type "cmd" into the search bar.
- Right-click on the "cmd" application and click "Run as Administrator."
- Type "cmd" into the command prompt and press Enter.
- Type "net stop STARWARS Battlefront" and press Enter.
- Type "net start STARWARS Battlefront" and press Enter.
- Type "reboot" and press Enter.
3. Update the game
- Open up the game and go to "My Games"
- Click on "Battlefront II"
- Click on "Update Game"
- Enter your code 4932 and click on "Update"
- If all goes well, the game will update and you will be able to play again
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Reinstall the game
- Contact EA customer support