The CE-30005-8 error code is a general error that indicates a problem with the PlayStation 4 system. There is no specific cause for this error, but it is often caused by corrupted data or a problem with the system software. This error can be fixed by restarting the PlayStation 4 system or by reinstalling the system software.
People like you are also looking for:
- ce-30005-8 ps4 error code
- error code 300 8
- ps4 error code ce-30005-8
- how to fix error code ce-30005-8
1. Restart the PlayStation 3
- Turn off the PlayStation 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the console for 5 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds, then turn the PlayStation 3 back on by pressing the Power button again.
- The console should now boot up normally. If the problem persists, try restarting the PlayStation 3 in Safe Mode.
- To do this, hold down the Power button on the front of the console for 7 seconds until the console beeps twice.
- Select the "Restart in Safe Mode" option using the X button on the controller.
- Once the PlayStation 3 has restarted in Safe Mode, try restarting it again normally. If the problem persists, contact Sony customer support for further assistance.
2. Update the system software to the latest version
- Connect your PS3 system to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your computer, launch the PS3 System Software Update Utility.
- Select PS3UPDAT.PUP from the list of files that appears and click Open.
- Click Start to begin the update process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Once the update is finished, your PS3 will automatically restart.
3. Format the hard drive and reinstall the system software
- Turn off your PS3™ system.
- Locate the small hole on the back of the PS3™ system near the left shoulder button.
- Insert a paperclip or other small, narrow object into the hole and push in until you feel the button click.
- While continuing to hold the button, turn on your PS3™ system. You will hear a series of beeps indicating that the system is in safe mode.
- Connect a controller to your PS3™ system using a USB cable, and then press the PS button on the controller.
- Select [Restore PS3 System].
- When prompted, select [Yes].
- When the process is complete, the PS3™ system will restart automatically.
4. Contact Sony customer support
If a PlayStation 4 console is displaying the error code CE-30005-8, it means that the system software update file is partially corrupted and needs to be reinstalled. Follow the steps below to fix the error:
- Back up all data from the PlayStation 4 console to an external drive or USB storage device.
- Power off the console and disconnect all cables.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 7 seconds to perform a hard reset.
- Connect the PlayStation 4 console to the Internet using an Ethernet cable.
- Reinstall the system software from scratch using a USB storage device.
- Restore the backed up data to the PlayStation 4 console.