Directvla com ayuda is a website that provides support for DirecTV customers in Latin America. This error code occurs when the customer attempts to access the website from a country that is not supported by DirecTV.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 920
- directvla com ayuda
1. Check the connection between the TV and the satellite receiver
-First, check if the TV is on and if it is, make sure the antenna is connected to the TV -Next, check if the satellite receiver is on and if it is, make sure the TV is connected to the satellite receiver with an HDMI cable -Finally, check if the TV and satellite receiver are both on the same network
2. Reboot the satellite receiver
- Make sure that the satellite receiver is turned off and unplugged from the wall outlet.
- Reset the satellite receiver by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- Plug the satellite receiver back into the wall outlet and turn it on.
- If the directvla com ayuda message appears on the screen, press the MENU button and select "Setup".
- On the "Setup" screen, press the "Services" button.
- Press the "Directvla com ayuda" button to enter the directvla com ayuda menu.
- On the directvla com ayuda menu, press the "Reset" button.
- Press the "OK" button to reset the satellite receiver.
- Press the "Exit" button to exit the directvla com ayuda menu.
- Press the "Power" button to turn off the satellite receiver.
3. Call DIRECTV customer service for assistance
To call DIRECTV customer service for assistance, one would need to know their account number, which can be found on their bill, and their customer service phone number. Once they have these numbers, they can call and speak with a customer service agent. The agent will ask them some basic information about their problem, and will then help them to resolve it.