The e02 error code indicates that the washing machine is not draining properly. This could be caused by a clogged drain hose or pump, a faulty drain valve, or a problem with the washing machine's drainage system. If the problem is not resolved, the washing machine may need to be replaced.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- e02 error code coleman spa
- e02 error code hot tub
- e02 error code
1. Run a system diagnostic to check for hardware issues
- Boot the system into safe mode.
- Check for any errors that may be occurring during boot.
- Check for any issues with the system hardware.
- If necessary, replace any defective system hardware.
- Run a system diagnostic to check for any remaining issues.
2. Update the firmware on your devices
- Navigate to the Samsung website and sign in.
- On the main page, click on the firmware link on the left-hand side.
- On the firmware page, click on the Download firmware file button.
- Select the firmware file for your device from the list on the right-hand side.
- Click on the Download firmware file button to download the firmware file to your computer.
- Double-click on the firmware file to open it.
- Click on the Upgrade button to start the firmware upgrade process.
- If there are any errors while upgrading the firmware, click on the Report an error button to report the error.
- Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click on the OK button to close the firmware upgrade window.
- Restart your device to apply the new firmware.
3. Reset the device
- Reset the device by pressing and holding the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- If the device still fails to work, then you will need to do a factory reset. To do this, turn off the device and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds. Afterward, release the power button and hold the volume up button for about 10 seconds until the device turns on. Finally, release the volume up button.