The triangle tube boiler error e02 occurs when the boiler is not able to reach the set temperature. This can be due to a number of reasons, such as the boiler being too cold, the thermostat being set too low, or the boiler being turned off.
Other common searches for this error include:
- triangle tube error code e02
- triangle tube boiler error e02
1. Check the water level in the boiler and replenish if necessary
- Check the water level in the boiler by inserting a thermometer into the water line.
- If the water level is low, add water until the thermometer reads at least the "full" line on the thermometer.
- If the water level is still low, add more water until the thermometer reaches the "max" line.
- Check the water level every day to make sure it is replenishing as necessary.
2. Check the pressure relief valve and ensure that it is not blocked or stuck
- Turn off the power to the boiler by flipping the switch to the OFF position.
- Open the pressure relief valve by turning the handle to the left or right.
- If the pressure relief valve opens easily and there is no obstruction, the valve is working properly. If the valve does not open easily or there is an obstruction, the valve may be blocked or stuck.
- To unblock the valve, use a flat-head screwdriver to pry it open from the inside. Be careful not to damage the valve.
- Reassemble the boiler according to the instructions.
- Turn the power back on and test the valve to ensure that it works properly.
3. Check the for proper combustion and ensure that the burner is operating correctly
- Inspect the burner for proper combustion.
- Check the gas line for leaks.
- Check the air line for leaks.
- Check the combustion chamber for proper heat distribution.
- Check the pilot light for proper operation.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Clean the fire tube and ensure that there is no debris blocking the path of the flames.
- Inspect the heat exchanger and clean it if necessary.
- Check the controls and ensure that they are set correctly.
- Have a qualified technician inspect and service the boiler.