The Electrolux E21 Error is an error code that indicates a problem with the washing machine's water pump. This error code can be caused by a variety of things, such as a blockage in the pump or a problem with the wiring. If you see this error code, it is important to contact a qualified service technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
People like you are also looking for:
- electrolux washer error code e21
- electrolux e21 error
1. Restart the machine
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Hold down the power button on the machine for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back in to the wall outlet.
- Wait 5 minutes for the machine to restart.
- If the machine does not restart, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds again.
- Plug the power cord back in to the wall outlet and wait 5 more minutes.
- If the machine still does not restart, contact Electrolux for assistance.
2. Unplug the machine and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in
- Close all programs and windows on the computer.
- Turn off the power to the machine by unplugging the power cord.
- Wait 30 seconds and plug the power cord back in.
- If the error persists, remove the power cord from the back of the machine, turn off the power to the machine, wait 30 seconds, and plug the power cord back in.
- If the error persists, contact an authorized technician.
3. Clean the filter
- Remove the filter cover.
- Remove the filter.
- Clean the filter media with a clean cloth.
- Replace the filter.
- Replace the filter cover.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Clean the lint screen.
- Check the door seal.
- Check to see if the washer is overloading.
- Call a technician.