Error Code WS-36812-0
Solution 1. Relogin your Account
Error Code WS-36812-0 may mean that your account might have been desynchronized with the PSN network or you might have a cache problem in your console. See guide below to fix the problem.
Solution 2. Date and Time Set Using the Internet
Error Code WS-36812-0 may appear when your Date and Time settings are not synchronized with the internet Time and Date. Go to Settings and set it correctly to fix the problem. See guide below.
Solution 3. Check for System Update
Error Code WS-36812-0 may also be caused by a new System Software Update. The PSN might have detected your console is not up to date, and diagnose it as Error Code WS-36812-0.
To check for updates, go to Settings and look for System Software Update.
If not update was found, try to confirm it in Safe Mode. To access Safe Mode, please see below.
- Turn off the PlayStation 4.
- Connect your PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller using the USB cable.
- Press and hold the power button for at least seven seconds. The second beep is the indicator to release the power button,
- Press PS button on the controller.
- You should be able to access the safe mode. Please select Update System Software.
- If an update is available, update it. Wait until the process is over.