Error Code WS-36812-0
What is ‘Error Code WS-36812-0’?
“Error Code WS-36812-0” is an error that usually occurs on PlayStation 4. It may indicate an error with the invitation to join a party.
How can you fix ‘Error Code WS-36812-0’?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Logging in to your account again
- Fixing Date and Time setting correctly using the internet
- Checking for system update
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Log in to your account again
“Error Code WS-36812-0” may mean that your account might have been desynchronized with the PSN network or you might have a cache problem in your console. See the guide below to fix the problem.
- Go to Settings.
- Then go to Network/Account Management.
- Then Sign-out.
- Turn off and unplug the console to the power source for at least three minutes.
- Then, turn it on.
- Go back to Network/Account Management.
- Sign back in.
Solution 2. Fix Date and Time Using the Internet
“Error Code WS-36812-0” may also appear when your Date and Time settings are not synchronized with the internet Time and Date. Go to Settings and set it correctly to fix the problem. See the guide below.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Date and Time.
- Select Date and Time Settings.
- Select Set Using the Internet.
- Your TimeZone must also be correct.
- Enable Adjust Daylight Saving Automatically.
Solution 3. Check for System Update
“Error Code WS-36812-0” may also be caused by a new System Software Update. The PSN might have detected your console is not up to date and diagnosed an error.
To check for updates, go to Settings and look for System Software Update. If no update was found, try to confirm it in Safe Mode. To access Safe Mode, see the steps below or watch it here on YouTube.
Last Updated on