The "peacock not working" error code is displayed when the peacock app fails to launch. This can happen for a number of reasons, including an outdated version of the app, a corrupted installation, or a conflict with another app. In most cases, restarting your device will fix the problem. If the issue persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the peacock app.
Other common searches for this error include:
- peacock tv error code 9
- peacock tv error code 21
- peacock error code
- peacock error code 21
- peacock error code 9
- error code 9 peacock
- error code 21 peacock
- peacock not working
1. Check that the peacock is turned on
- Verify that the power is turned on to the peacock.
- Verify that the peacock’s power switch is in the correct position.
- Verify that the peacock’s power cord is plugged in and properly connected to an outlet.
- Verify that the peacock’s batteries are properly charged.
- Verify that the peacock’s power cord is properly plugged into an outlet and into the peacock.
- Verify that the peacock’s power switch is turned off and then back on.
- Verify that the peacock is properly seated in its stand.
- Verify that the stand is properly mounted on a stable surface.
2. Check that the batteries are fresh and inserted correctly
To check that the batteries are fresh and inserted correctly in order to fix peacock not working, follow these steps:
- Remove the battery cover
- Check that the batteries are fresh and inserted correctly
- If the batteries are not fresh or inserted correctly, replace them with new batteries
3. Check that the peacock is within range of the controller
The steps to checking that the peacock is within range of the controller are as follows:
- Launch the peacock app on your mobile device.
- Select the peacock icon on the home screen.
- Enter the required information, such as your name and address, to start flying.
- When you're ready to stop flying, tap the "stop" button.
- Look for the green "within range" light to turn on, and then press the "start" button to begin flying again.
- If the peacock is not within range, repeat the steps until it is.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check that there are no obstacles between the peacock and the controller.
- Restart the peacock by pressing the reset button.
- Replace the batteries in the controller.
- Contact the manufacturer for troubleshooting assistance.