There are a few reasons why your Canva account may not be working. One reason could be that you do not have a strong and stable internet connection. Another reason could be that you have not updated your Canva account in a while and the app is no longer compatible with your device. If you are still having trouble, you can try contacting Canva customer support for more help.
You are here because you have a question about:
- canva error code
- canva not working
1. Restart your computer
- Open the Start menu and click on the ‘Shutdown’ button.
- Click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- After the computer restarts, sign in and open up canva.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please contact customer service.
2. Check for updates
- Log into your account and click on the Account link in the top left corner.
- In the Account menu, click on the Updates tab.
- On the Updates page, you will see a list of all the updates that we have available for your account.
- If you have any updates that you want to install, you can select them from the list and then click on the Install button.
- Once the updates have been installed, you will be prompted to restart your computer. Click on the OK button to restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, you will be able to see the new updates in the Updates tab.
- If you have any questions about how to check for updates or how to install updates, please contact us.
3. Uninstall and reinstall Canva
- Open up the Google Chrome web browser and type in "chrome://extensions" into the address bar.
- Once the extensions page is open, search for "Canva" and click on the "Uninstall" button next to it.
- Once the Canva extension has been uninstalled, click on the "Reinstall" button.
- In the "Reinstallation Options" window, select "Use Default Settings."
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Once the extension has been installed, open up Canva and try to use it. If it still isn't working, go back to the Chrome extensions page and click on the "Reset Extensions" button next to the Canva extension. This will reset the extension and it should work again.
4. Try using a different browser
- If you are using a desktop computer, first try using a different browser. Some browsers are more reliable than others when it comes to Canva.
- If you are using a mobile device, try using a different browser. Canva works best with Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
5. Disable any browser extensions or ad blockers
- Open up the "Settings" menu on your computer.
- Click on "Extensions" on the left-hand side.
- Find the browser extension or ad blocker you want to disable and click on the "Disable" button.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.
- Try using canva again. If it still doesn't work, please contact us for help.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Try using Canva in incognito or private browsing mode
- Contact Canva support