There are a few reasons why the YouTube MP3 org website may not be working. One possibility is that the website is down for maintenance or has been shut down permanently. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the user's internet connection. Finally, it is also possible that the user's computer is blocking the website.
You are here because you have a question about:
- an error occurred (code: 2-1).
- youtube mp3 org not working
1. Check your internet connection
First, open up a web browser and go to www.youtube.com. Once you are on the YouTube website, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. Next, click on thegear icon in the top right corner of the screen. From the gear icon, click on the Settings button. On the Settings page, click on the Network tab. Next, check to see if your internet connection is connected to the internet. If it is not, click on the Connect button to connect to the internet. If your internet connection is connected, click on the Connected Status button. Next, click on the Test Internet Connection button. If the Test Internet Connection button says that your connection is not working, click on the Fix Connection button. If the Fix Connection button says that your connection is fixed, click on the OK button.
2. Restart your browser
- Open your browser and navigate to youtube.com.
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Select 'General'.
- Click on 'Restart browser'.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on 'Restart now'.
3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
In your browser, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options."
Click on the "Advanced" tab and click on the "Cache" button.
Clear the "Cache" and "Cookies" boxes.
Click on the "OK" button.
Reload your browser. If clearing your browser's cache and cookies does not fix youtube mp3 org not working, try these other steps:
Clear your browser's cache and cookies again.
Try using a different browser.
Try using a different internet connection.
4. Update your browser
- Open your browser and go to "about:support"
- Click on the "Update Firefox" button
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Once the update is complete, restart Firefox
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Try a different browser
- Disable any ad blockers or anti-virus software
- Contact the website's support