Netflix not working is an error code that can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that the Netflix servers are down. This can happen for maintenance or other reasons. Another common reason is that your internet connection is not working. This can be due to your ISP or a problem with your router. Finally, this error code can also happen if there is a problem with your Netflix account.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- netflix error code -11800
- netflix not working
1. Check your internet connection
-Verify your broadband connection by using a speed test. -Check your computer's settings for compatibility with Netflix. -Ensure that your computer has the latest updates for Netflix and your operating system. -Check your internet connection by using a browser. -Verify that you are connected to the correct Netflix server. -Check your computer's firewall and antivirus software.
2. Try restarting your device
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Tap on the General tab.
- Tap on the Restart button.
- After your device has restarted, tap on the Netflix app to try and fix the issue.
3. Check if there are any updates available for Netflix
There are a few different ways to check for updates for Netflix on Xbox One. The first way is to go to the Account Settings page and select the System Update tab. From here, you can select the Check for Updates button and then wait for the system to check for available updates. If there are any available updates, you'll be able to select them and then wait for the system to install them. After the updates are installed, you'll need to restart your Xbox One in order for the changes to take effect. If you're not able to find any updates available for Netflix, you can try to troubleshoot the issue by trying to connect to the Netflix website. If you're able to connect to the website, you can try to clear your browser cache and cookies to see if that helps. If the issue still persists, you can try to reset your Xbox One settings.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Check if there are any updates available for your device's operating system.
- Try using a different browser.
- Try using a different device.
- Contact Netflix customer support.