What is 'PS3 error 80022d11'?
PS3 error 80022d11 is an error that may occur when the server is unable to sync the trophy data or there is an issue with the system user profile.
How can you fix 'PS3 error 80022d11'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Deleting the user who has a trophy issue
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Delete the user with a trophy issue
"PS3 error 80022d11" may occur when a user has an issue with a trophy. To settle this issue, delete the user with a trophy issue. Instructions are provided below.
- Log out.
- Go to the User.
- Select the User with an issue.
- Click the Triangle button on the controller.
- Select Delete.
- Log in or create a new account.