What is 'PS4 error code WS-37397-9'?
"PS4 error code WS-37397-9" is a connection error that may cause the game console to stop working.
How can you fix 'PS4 error code WS-37397-9'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Checking PlayStation Network for maintenance
- Checking the IP address
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Check PlayStation Network or game server for maintenance
PS4 error code WS-37397-9 may either be caused by PSN server under maintenance or the server is experiencing heavy user traffic. Check here to confirm if they are under maintenance or flooded by users. Wait until the server is in good condition. Also, check for game updates or PlayStation System Update.
NOTE: If the PSN or the game server is up, and you still encounter the error, please turn off your device then unplug it for at least three minutes to power cycle your PlayStation.
2. Check Internet Protocol (IP) address
PS4 error code WS-37397-9 may also be caused by your IP address. The following IP problems might be the cause.
- It is possible that your IP is shared by multiple users. Try, again later.
- If your IP address is blocked. If your internet subscription is dynamic, turn off your router for at least ten minutes, so it could fetch a new IP address.
If your internet subscription is static, call PS4 customer service.
- A device connected to your modem router could have a malicious software interrupting or fetching data.
Scan all computer, PS4, and mobile phone using an anti-virus.
Also, change your WiFi password, someone might be connected to it and scan your incoming and outgoing data.