There are a few reasons why you might see the error code 50074 when trying to sign in to your Microsoft account:
-You're using an outdated version of the Microsoft account sign-in assistant.
-There's a problem with the Microsoft account service.
-Your computer's date and time are set incorrectly.
-There's a problem with your Microsoft account.
If you see this error code, we recommend that you try signing in again later. In the meantime, you can check the Microsoft account service status to see if there are any service disruptions that might be causing the sign-in issue. You can also try updating the Microsoft account sign-in assistant on your computer.
1. Restart your computer and try signing in again
Restart your computer. Sign in again. If the problem still exists, contact your system administrator.
2. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable
- Open Chrome and sign in to your account.
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select "Tools" from the menu that pops up.
- Select "Network" from the menu that appears.
- Click on the "Test Connection" button.
- If the connection is stable, you will see a message that reads "The network is working fine." If the connection is not stable, you will see a message that reads "There's a problem with your connection. Please try again later."
- If the connection is not stable, you will need to fix the problem.
3. Try signing in with a different account
- Verify that you are using the correct account in the account settings.
- If you are using the same account name and password, try signing in using a different account name.
- If you are using a different account name and password, try resetting your password.
4. Delete your current account and create a new one
- Open the Google account settings on your computer.
- Click on "Your Account" in the top left corner.
- Under "Sign-in & security," click on "Delete your account."
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete your account.
- Click on "Create a new account."
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Check the "I'm a human" box and click on "Create account."
- You will now be redirected to the new account confirmation page.
- Click on the "Confirm account" button to finish creating your new account.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact customer support.