Sling TV Xbox One error code 3-1
Solution 1. Check Internet Connection speed
“Sling TV Xbox One error code 3-1” appears when your internet speed is currently slow and intermittent. Check your internet connection if it is stable or check your home network if someone is using too much bandwidth.
- To test your internet speed, check it here, then compare it with the Sling TV app internet speed requirement below. If internet speed has passed the requirement, check the next step.
The constant speed of 3.0 Megabits per second or more – Streaming video content on portable devices such as tablets and phones.
The constant speed of 5.0 Megabits per second or more – A single stream of video content on a TV, PC, or Mac.
The constant speed of 25 Megabits per second or more – Recommended for households who maintain Internet use on multiple devices.
- Power cycle both the console and the router. Turn off then unplug both devices from the power source at least three minutes. Then turn it on, wait until the modem router finishes booting up. Connect the console to the internet, then run the Sling TV.
- Reinstall the Sling TV application see solution 2.
- If the problem persists, call the internet service provider. They might be the caused of the connection problem.
Solution 2. Reinstall Sling TV
The application itself might be causing the “Sling TV Xbox One error code 3-1.” Try reinstalling Sling TV it may fix the problem.
Uninstall Sling TV
- Go to Manage App.
- Open Store.
- Then open Apps.
- Select the Sling TV app.
- Then press the menu button on the controller.
- Click Uninstall.
- Restart the console.
If the problem persists, call the internet service provider. They might be the caused of the connection problem.