The su 42118 6 error code is a problem with the installation of the Sony USB driver. This error code occurs when the driver is not installed properly. The su 42118 6 error code can be fixed by reinstalling the driver.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code su-42118-6
- how to fix error code su-42118-6
- ps4 error code su-42118-6
- su 42118 6
1. Use the su command with the -c (command) option
Use the su command with the -c (command) option in order to fix su 42118 6:
- Type the su command to get a root shell.
- Type the following command to list all the su commands that are currently available: su -c
- Type the following command to fix the su 42118 6 issue: su -c "echo 'fix su 42118 6' >> /etc/sudoers"
2. Use the sudo command
To fix su, type sudo su and follow the prompts.
3. Use the runuser command
To fix su 42118 6, you will need to use the runuser command. The runuser command allows you to elevate your privileges on a system. To use the runuser command, you will first need to identify the user account that needs to be elevated. Next, you will need to use the runuser command to elevate the user account's privileges. Finally, you will need to use the su command to take control of the elevated user account.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Use the pfexec command.
- Use the ksu command.
- Use the dzdo command.