There are a few reasons why Survey Junkie error code 14 may pop up. The most common reason is that the user has been inactive for a while and their account has been deactivated. Another reason could be that the user is trying to take a survey that is no longer available. Lastly, it is also possible that the user's account has been banned or suspended.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check your internet connection by using your device's internet browser.
- If the connection is good, try to sign in to survey junkie.
- If you are still experiencing the survey junkie error code14, please contact our support team.
2. Restart your browser and try again
- Close any open tabs or windows on your browser.
- Click the "Restart" button in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- Click the "Troubleshoot" button in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- In the "Troubleshoot" window, click the "Restart" button.
- Click the "Reload" button in the "Status" column.
- In the "Reload" window, click the "OK" button.
- If the survey junkie error code 14 is still appearing, click the "Advanced" button and then the "Reset" button.
- Click the "Close" button in the "Status" column.
3. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again
First, clear your browser's cache and cookies. Next, try reloading the survey page in your browser. If the error persists, please contact us for more help.
4. Try using a different browser
- Make sure that you are using the most recent version of your browser.
- If you are using a desktop computer, try using a different browser.
- If you are using a mobile device, try using a different browser.
- If you are using a tablet, try using a different browser.
- If you are using a web browser, try using a different browser.
5. Contact Survey Junkie customer support
- Log into your account on Survey Junkie.
- Click on the “Help” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Enter your survey junkie error code in the “Subject” field and hit the “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to a Survey Junkie support agent who can help you fix the issue.