Fortnite error code 14 is an error that can occur when trying to launch the game. This error code is usually caused by an issue with your computer's graphics drivers. It is also possible that your computer's hardware is not powerful enough to run the game. If you are getting this error code, it is recommended that you try updating your graphics drivers or increasing your computer's power.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 14 fall guys
- fortnite error code 14
1. Check your internet connection
- Open the "internet options" window in your computer's browser.
- On the General tab, click the "Connections" button.
- On the "Connections" window, you'll see your current internet connection.
- If you're having trouble connecting to the internet, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is working properly.
- If you're still having trouble connecting to the internet, try the following steps:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the same network as your internet router.
- Try connecting to a different website or using a different browser.
- Try connecting to the internet using a wired connection instead of a wireless connection.
- Try connecting to the internet using a different cable connection.
- Try connecting to the internet using a different computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Try disabling any anti-virus or security software.
2. Restart your game
1.Press the "R" button on your controller to open the "Restart" menu. 2.Select the "Fortnite" option and hit the "Restart" button. 3.The game will restart and you will be able to play again.
3. Update your game
- Navigate to the Fortnite game folder on your computer.
- Click "Fortnite" in the Windows Start menu.
- In the "Fortnite" folder, find "Config.ini" and open it.
- Locate the "My Games" section and click "Fortnite" in the list.
- In the "Fortnite" window that opens, click "Updates" in the top-left corner.
- In the "Updates" window that opens, click "Check for Update."
- If an update is available, it will be listed in the "Available Updates" section. Click "Install."
- After the update is installed, restart Fortnite.
4. Close other applications that may be using your internet connection
- In the main menu, click on "Settings."
- Under "General," click on "Network and Internet."
- In the "Network and Internet" window, click on "Configure Network."
- Under "General Settings," click on "Stop Using the Internet."
- If you are using a VPN, click on "Configure VPN."
- Click on "OK" to close the "Configure Network" window.
- Click on "Apply" to close the "Settings" window.
5. Try playing on a different internet connection
- Open up the " fortnite " launcher and sign in.
- If you're on a PC, click on the "Options" button in the top left corner of the launcher and select the "Network" tab.
- If you're on a console, go to the " fortnite " main menu and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Network" tab, select the "Server" option and choose the "Type" option.
- Choose the "LAN" connection if you're on a PC or the "Wired" connection if you're on a console.
- Under the "Settings" tab, select the "Connection" option.
- Select the "Test Server" option and wait a few seconds for the game to load.
- If you're still having issues, try playing on a different internet connection.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact Epic Games for assistance