Ticketmaster Pardon the Interruption is an error code that occurs when a customer is trying to purchase tickets to an event, and the system is unable to process the transaction. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if the event is sold out, or if there is a problem with the payment method being used. If this error code occurs, the customer will need to contact Ticketmaster customer service in order to resolve the issue.
People like you are also looking for:
- ticketmaster error code 0003
- ticketmaster pardon the interruption
1. Check your internet connection
- From your computer, open a web browser and navigate to https://www.ticketmaster.com/support/en/check-internet-connection.
- On the page that appears, click on the link that says “Check Internet Connection.”
- On the page that appears, click on the link that says “Test Your Connection.”
- On the page that appears, enter your internet address into the text box and click on the “Test” button.
- If the test is successful, the message will say “Your connection is working fine.” If the test is not successful, the message will say “Your connection is not working.”
- Click on the link that says “Fix Connection Problems.”
- On the page that appears, click on the link that says “Fix Connection Problems.”
- On the page that appears, enter your ticketmaster login information and click on the “Fix Connection Problems” button.
- If the fix is successful, the message will say “Your connection is fixed.” If the fix is not successful, the message will say “Fixing your connection...” and the fix process will continue.
2. Restart your device
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on "General".
- Under "Device restart", tap on "Restart".
- After your device has restarted, open Ticketmaster and try to purchase a ticket. If the problem still persists, please contact customer service.
3. Update your ticketmaster app
- Open the "App Store" on your device.
- Click on "Ticketmaster" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Tap on the "Updates" button in the bottom right hand corner.
- If you have an existing ticketmaster account, enter your login credentials. If you don't have an account yet, create one now.
- Tap on the "Download" button next to the "Update Ticketmaster" button.
- Tap on the "Open" button to start the update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
4. Delete your ticketmaster app and reinstall
- Launch the App Store on your device
- Search for "Ticketmaster" and install the app
- Once the app has been installed, open it and sign in
- On the main menu, select "Tickets"
- Select the event you would like to manage tickets for
- On the left hand side, under "Ticket Details", select "Ticketmaster"
- On the right hand side, under "Pardon This Interruption", select "Delete"
- Confirm the deletion by selecting "Yes"
- If prompted, enter your password to confirm the deletion
- Once the ticketmaster pardon has been deleted, reinstall the app and sign in to view your event tickets
- Any tickets that were associated with the event that was interrupted will be automatically transferred to your new account
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Try accessing ticketmaster through a different browser