Windows 10 error 1053
What is Windows 10 error 1053?
Windows 10 error 1053 is an error that usually occurs when something is wrong with the dynamic link library (DLL).
How can you fix Windows 10 error 1053?
Some of the solutions to this error include installing the latest Microsoft.NET Framework and scanning your PC with an updated anti-virus.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.Last Updated on
Solution 1. Install latest Microsoft.NET Framework
Windows 10 error 1053 could be caused by a missing DLL or Microsoft.NET Framework. Downloading and installing the latest version of Microsoft.NET Framework may fix the error, including the missing DLL. See instructions below.
- Download and install latest Microsoft.NET Framework. Please see link here.
- After the installation, restart the computer.
- Then, try running the application.
Solution 2. Scan PC with updated anti-virus
Windows 10 error 1053 may also be caused by a malicious software infecting files and the DLL. You may want to run an anti-virus to full scan your PC but make sure the antivirus is legit. Here are some of the best legit antivirus that my fix the error.
- Update and run the antivirus software.
- Do a full scan to delete the malicious software
- Reinstall Microsoft.NET Framework so that the DLL will be repaired and be updated.
- See if Windows 10 error 1053 is gone.