Xbox 360 error code 807b01f4 is an error that usually occurs when you try to redeem a prepaid code or download content from Xbox Live. It could be a problem with your network setup or your account may be blocked.
1. Check Xbox Live server
"Xbox 360 error code 807B01F4" may appear when the Xbox Live server is unreachable. Check Xbox Live Core Services server status here. If Xbox Live Core Service is unreachable, please wait until the server is online.
2. Clear the System Cache
“Xbox 360 error code 807B01F4” when you have logged your Xbox account to another Xbox 360. Also, when your account was desynch from the console. This type of error is a cache issue. Clearing the console system data cache might fix the problem.
- Click the Guide button on the controller.
- Navigate to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Memory or Storage.
- Highlight any of the storage, and press Y on the controller.
- Select Clear System Cache.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Turn off your Xbox 360.
- Unplug it for at least three minutes.
- Turn it on, redeem a prepaid code or download your content from Xbox Live.