The 0x87e30064 xbox error code is a problem that occurs when the Xbox console is unable to connect to the Xbox Live service. This can happen for a number of reasons, including network problems, Xbox Live service outages, or a problem with the Xbox itself.
People like you are also looking for:
- xbox error code 0x87e30064
- 0x87e30064 xbox error code
1. Restart your Xbox and try again
- Open the "Start" menu on your Xbox and select "Restart."
- Once your Xbox has restarted, press the "X" button to open up the "System Settings" menu.
- Select "Restart System."
- Press the "Y" button to confirm your choice.
- After your Xbox has restarted, press the "A" button to open up the "Settings" menu.
- Select "System."
- Under "System Settings," select "Power & restart."
- Press the "X" button to close the "System Settings" menu.
- After your Xbox has restarted, press the "B" button to open up the "Boot Menu."
- Press the "Start" button to restart your Xbox.
2. Delete the corrupt game file and redownload it
- Close all open programs on your computer.
- Hold down the Windows key and press X.
- In the window that pops up, click on the My Games and Apps icon.
- Right-click on the game you want to delete and choose Delete.
- Click on the Redownload Game button to download the game again.
- When the download is complete, launch the game and try to play. If the problem is still present, repeat the steps above.
3. Check for updates for your game and Xbox system
1.Open the Guide and look under the System tab. 2. Select System Update and click on the Check for Updates button. 3. If there are any updates available, the system will automatically download and install them. 4. If there are no updates available, the system will tell you that there are no updates available and offer you the option to update manually. 5. Click on the Update Manually button to download and install any available updates.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Perform a hard reset of your Xbox.
- Contact Xbox support.