The directv.com/775 error code is caused by a problem with the DirecTV account or the DirecTV service. This error code can be caused by an issue with the account number, the billing zip code, or the account password. If the account is not active, the error code will also appear. This error code can also be caused by an issue with the DirecTV receiver or the DirecTV equipment.
Other common searches for this error include:
- how to correct directv error code 775
- directv error code 775
- directv com 775
1. Check all connections and cables
- Check all connections and cables in the directv com 775 to ensure they are secure and not causing interference.
- If there are any problems with the connections or cables, replace them with new ones.
- Reconnect the directv com 775 to the internet and check for proper functionality.
2. Restart the receiver
- Reset the receiver by pressing the power button for a few seconds until it turns off and then turn it back on.
- If the receiver is connected to the television, disconnect the power cord from the television and then reconnect it to the receiver.
- Press the “Menu” button on the receiver.
- Select the “Settings” menu.
- Select the “Setup” menu.
- Select the “Restart” menu.
- Press the “Restart” button.
3. Reset the receiver to factory settings
-Press and hold the "Menu" button on the remote control for about 5 seconds -Press the "Reset" button on the receiver -Press the "Yes" button on the "Reset Receiver" screen -Wait for the receiver to finish resetting -Press the "Exit" button on the receiver to return to the main menu
4. Contact DirecTV customer service
- Contact DirecTV by phone or online.
- Explain the issue you're having and ask for help.
- Wait for a response.
- If the issue isn't resolved, follow up with DirecTV customer service.
- If the issue is still not resolved, contact DirecTV's corporate headquarters.