There are many different reasons for error -39 itunes to occur. One reason may be that there is a problem with the connection between your computer and your iOS device. Another reason may be that the iOS device is not recognized by iTunes. There may also be a problem with the iOS device itself.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 39 itunes
- itunes error code 39
- error - 39 itunes
Some users might also have success with:
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Connect iPhone to computer using a different USB port.
- Restart the computer and iPhone.
- Update the iOS software on the iPhone.
- Check for any loose connections between the iPhone and the computer.
- Try a different USB cable.