Error code 83 on Disney+ is usually caused by a problem with the Disney+ app on your device, or a problem with your device's connection to the internet. Sometimes this error can also be caused by a problem with the Disney+ servers.
If you're seeing this error, try restarting your device and then opening the Disney+ app again. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
If you're still seeing the error, it's likely due to a problem with your internet connection. Try restarting your router and then opening the Disney+ app again. If that doesn't work, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.
Other common searches for this error include:
- disney plus error code 83 wandavision
- disney error code 83 firestick
- error code 83 disney plus firestick
- error code 83 wandavision
- error code 83 disney plus
1. Check your internet connection
- Open your internet browser and type in "www.speedtest.net"
- Once the website has loaded, click on the "Test" button
- On the next page, enter your starting IP address and hit the "Start Test" button
- Wait a few seconds for the website to finish testing your connection and then click on the "Results" tab
- On the "Results" tab, you'll see a list of your speed test results. If you're having problems with your internet connection, you might see one or more of the following error codes: 83 - Disney Plus 86 - Congestion 87 - Unknown error
2. Restart your device
- If you are using a wireless device, turn it off and on again.
- If you are using a wired device, unplug it and plug it back in.
- Go to Settings and select "About Phone."
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "Restart."
- Once your device has restarted, select "Reset" from the "About Phone" menu and enter your password.
- Select "Yes" to confirm.
- Your device will restart again and should now be working properly.
3. Delete and reinstall the app
Delete the Disney Plus app from your device. Reinstall the Disney Plus app from the App Store. If you are still experiencing an error code 83, please contact customer service.
4. Contact Disney+ customer support
The first thing you will need to do is ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Disney Plus app installed on your device. If you are experiencing an error code 83 on your device, then you will need to try to resolve the issue by following the steps below.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign in.
- Select the "Help" tab in the app.
- Select "Contact Customer Service" from the menu.
- Enter your contact information and select "Submit" from the menu.
- Disney Plus will contact you to help resolve the issue.