The error code ws-37398-0 is a PlayStation Network error code that is caused by a connection issue. This error code can be caused by a number of things, including a bad connection, a problem with the PlayStation Network, or a problem with the router.
You are here because you have a question about:
- ps4 error code ws 37398-0
- psn error code ws-37398-0
- playstation 4 error code ws-37398-0
- error code ws-37398-0
1. Check your internet connection
- Open the Control Panel and click on the Network and Internet heading.
- In the Network and Internet window, click on the Connections tab.
- In the Connections window, right-click on the internet connection that you are having trouble with and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click on the Status tab.
- In the Status tab, you will see an error code listed. If the error code is ws-37398-0, please follow the steps below to fix the problem.
- First, click on the Obtain an IP address from a nearby server link.
- Next, enter the IP address that is listed in the Obtain an IP address from a nearby server box.
- Click on the Close button.
- Reconnect to the internet connection and verify that the error code has been resolved.
2. Try again later
- Navigate to the Settings page on the account you are trying to access.
- Under the Advanced tab, click the Try Again Later link.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Submit button.
- If the error persists, contact customer service.
3. Check the status of the PlayStation Network
- From the PlayStation 4’s main menu, select “Settings”
- Select “System”
- Under “Network”, select “PlayStation Network”
- Select the “Status” tab
- Under “Status”, select “Online”
- If the “Status” tab shows that the PlayStation Network is online, then the error code ws-37398-0 is most likely caused by a problem with the network connection. If the “Status” tab shows that the PlayStation Network is not online, then the error code ws-37398-0 is most likely caused by a problem with the PlayStation 4 system.
4. Contact PlayStation Support
The first step is to open the PlayStation app on your device and sign in. From here, you can go to the "Settings" tab and select "System" to view your device's current status. If you see the error code "ws-37398-0," you can try to resolve the issue by following these steps: First, try restarting your PlayStation. If the issue persists, try deleting the game data for the game that is causing the issue and then downloading and installing the game again. If that doesn't resolve the issue, you can contact PlayStation Support for assistance.