The ps4 error ws-37398-0 is a network error that occurs when the ps4 is unable to connect to the server. This can be caused by a number of things, including a problem with the ps4's internet connection, the server being down, or a problem with the ps4 itself.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code ws-37398-0
- ps4 error code ws-37398-0
- playstation error code ws-37398-0
- ps4 error ws-37398-0
1. Check your internet connection
- Open the Settings app on your PS4.
- Under "Network", select "Settings".
- Under "Network Type" select "Wi-Fi".
- If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, enter its name or IP address in the "Network Settings" textbox.
- If you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, select "Wi-Fi Direct" and enter the IP address of your PS4's primary internet connection in the "Wi-Fi Direct Settings" textbox.
- If you are still having problems connecting to the internet, select "Ethernet" and enter your PS4's primary Ethernet address in the "Ethernet Settings" textbox.
- Select "OK".
- Select "Restart PS4".
2. Restart your PS4
- Select "System Settings" from the main menu
- Select "Restart System"
- Follow the on-screen instructions
3. Update your PS4 software
First, make sure that you are connected to the internet. Second, go to the PlayStation 4’s main menu and select “Settings.” Third, select “System Update” and then press the “Update” button. Fourth, follow the on-screen instructions. Fifth, if the system update is successful, you will be prompted to restart your PS4. Do so.
4. Check for PS4 server maintenance
- Open "System Information" from the "Menu" on the home screen.
- In the "System Information" window, look for the "Server Status" column.
- If the "Server Status" column says that the PS4 is in maintenance mode, then follow the instructions in the "Server Maintenance Mode" section of this guide to fix the PS4 error.
- If the "Server Status" column says that the PS4 is not in maintenance mode, then follow the instructions in the "Server Upkeep" section of this guide to fix the PS4 error.
5. Contact Sony PlayStation customer support
The first step is to open the PlayStation Network menu and navigate to "Support." From here, you will need to select "Contact Us" and fill out the fields with your contact information. You will then be asked to provide your PSN account name and email address. If you are experiencing an issue with your account, next you will need to provide the error message that you are experiencing. Finally, you will need to provide your contact information and a brief description of the issue. If you are experiencing an issue with your console, please provide your PlayStation 4's serial number as well.