The ps4 error ws-44411-4 is a network error that can occur when the PlayStation 4 is unable to connect to the PlayStation Network. This can be caused by a number of things, including a poor internet connection, incorrect network settings, or a problem with the PlayStation Network itself.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code ws-44411-4
- ps4 error ws-44411-4
1. Restart your PS4
- First, power off your PS4 by removing the power cord from the wall outlet.
- After your PS4 has completely turned off, wait 2-3 minutes before plugging in the power cord again.
- Once plugged in, press and hold the power button on your PS4 for 3 seconds.
- After 3 seconds, release the power button and keep holding the button until you see the PS4 recovery screen.
- Use the buttonpad to select “Restart” and press the button.
- After your PS4 has restarted, you will be brought to the main screen. Select “System” and then “Restart System”.
2. Check for updates for your PS4 system software
- Go to the "Settings" menu on your PS4 system.
- Select "System" from the menu.
- Select "Updates."
- Select "Check for Updates."
- If there are any updates available, your PS4 system will start downloading and installing them.
- Once the updates are installed, your PS4 system will restart.
- You will now be able to see the updated system software version on your PS4 system's main menu.
- If you are experiencing issues after installing the system software updates, you can try to resolve them by following the instructions provided in the "Resolving Issues After Updating System Software" section of this document.
3. Delete the message that caused the error
- Navigate to the Messages tab in the PS4 system menu.
- Select the message you want to delete.
- Press the X button to delete the message.
- If the message was a reply, reply to the original message and press the X button to delete it.
- If the message was a message from a friend, select the message and press the Options button.
- Select the Delete option.
- Press the X button to confirm the deletion.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact Sony PlayStation customer support