The iTunes Sync Error Code (-50) is a code that is returned when there is a problem with the iTunes file that is being synced. This can happen when the file is damaged or when the file is not compatible with the version of iTunes that is being used. This error can also happen when the file is not found on the computer.
People like you are also looking for:
- itunes sync error code (-50)
- error code 50 itunes
1. Update your iTunes to the latest version
- Open iTunes and click on the "iTunes" menu button.
- Select "Update iTunes" from the menu.
- Choose the "Check for Updates" option.
- If there are any updates available, iTunes will display a list of them.
- Select the update that you want to install and click on the "Install" button.
- iTunes will then start to install the update.
- Once the update is complete, iTunes will restart.
- If you have any problems during the update process, please contact Apple support.
2. Connect your device to your computer using a different USB port
- Make sure that your device is properly connected to your computer using a USB cable.
- On your device, open "Settings."
- Under "General," tap "About."
- Tap "Software Update."
- If there is an update available, tap "Update."
- If there is an update available, tap "Install."
- Tap "OK."
- Your device will restart.
- After your device has restarted, open "iTunes."
- Under "Devices," tap "Your Device."
- Tap "Sync."
- If there are any errors, tap "Sync again."
- If the sync is successful, your device will restart.
3. Restart your computer and your device
- Restart your computer and your device.
- If you are using a Mac, open System Preferences and select iTunes.
- Click the “Options” button.
- Click the “Advanced” button.
- Under “Reset iTunes Preferences,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “General,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “Device Options,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “iTunes Sync,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “iTunes Store,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “App Store,” click the “Reset” button.
- Under “Apple ID,” click the “Reset” button.
- Click the “OK” button.
- Restart your device.
- Sync your device and computer.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check for updates to your computer's operating system and install any that are available.
- Try to sync your device with iTunes again.