I have no idea what this error is ? Anyone ????
I keep seeing in the log file and according to new console layout in High Sierra, it's related to a process called "taskgated", which is attached to the subsystem com.apple.securityd.
Anyone know what that is or how to correct this error. It's filling my log files!!!
1. Disable Startup program
Mac Os Error -67072 may be caused by an anti-virus or any third-party software. Try running a clean boot, or disabling the third-party software, and it may fix the error.
- Restart the computer.
- If you have a login window: Hold Shift key before pressing login button.
Release when you’re on the Desktop.
- If you do not use login window: Hold Shift when progress bar start.
- Release when you’re on the Desktop.
- Check if the error still persists.
2. Access Safe Boot mode
Mac Os Error -67072 may also be caused by a driver or hard disk drive problem. To confirm, try booting in Safe Mode. It will check the hard disk drive and take care of any error. It will only load the required software to boot and disable all the user's installed software, including the driver. It also clears caches
- Restart the Computer.
- Hold Shift key after the startup tone.
- Release the Shift key when the Apple logo appears.
- A progress bar will appear and it will boot longer than normal.
- Check if the error still persists. You may want to uninstall the driver or software, which may be causing the problem
- Then, restart again to boot to normal mode.