This error code indicates that the volume for the specified file is not valid. This can happen if the file is corrupt or if the file system is not recognized.
People like you are also looking for:
- netflix error code avf 11800 os 42803
- avf 11800 os 42803
1. Restart the computer
- Hold down the "Ctrl" key and hit the "Alt" key at the same time
- Select "Restart" from the menu that appears
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the computer restart is complete, launch "Avf 11800 os 42803" again
2. Update the operating system
- Go to www.windowsupdate.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- On the left side of the window, under "Updates," click "Windows Update."
- In the "Windows Update" window, click on the "Check for updates" button.
- If there are updates available, you will see a list of them. Click on the "Install Updates" button.
- When the updates are installed, reboot your computer.
- After your computer reboots, check for updates again. This time, you should see a new update, called "Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB2952664)." If you do not see this update, go to www.windowsupdate.com and type "avf 11800 os 42803" in the search bar, and then click on the "Check for updates" button.
- If the update is available, click on the "Install Updates" button.
- After the updates are installed, reboot your computer.
- After your computer reboots, check for updates again. This time, you should see the "Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems (KB2952664)" update. If you do not see this update, go to www.windowsupdate.com and type "avf 11800 os 42803" in the search bar, and then click on the "Check for updates" button.
3. Change the video settings
- Click on the Start button and type “cmd” into the search bar.
- Click on the cmd window that appears and type “ipconfig” into the command prompt.
- Your computer should show you your current IP address and network mask.
- Next, type “c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts” and press Enter.
- The “etc\hosts” file is a text file that contains a list of all the hosts that your computer knows about.
- The “etc\hosts” file should now look something like this: 127.0.0.1 localhost 192.168.1.1 localhost
- Next, you need to add the IP address for your AVF 11800 Os 42803 to the “etc\hosts” file.
- To add the IP address for your AVF 11800 Os 42803, type the following command into the cmd window: 192.168.1.100 avf11800os42803
- Press Enter to save the changes to “etc\hosts”.
- Now, restart your computer in order to apply the changes that you have made.
- If you still experience problems with your AVF 11800 Os 42803, you may need to contact the manufacturer in order to get help.
4. Change the computer's resolution
The steps to Change the computer's resolution in order to fix avf 11800 os 42803 are as follows: Step 1: Open the Control Panel. Step 2: Under the "Appearance and Personalization" heading, open the "Display" tab. Step 3: Under the "Display" heading, click on the "Change Resolution" button. Step 4: Under the "Computer" heading, select the appropriate resolution from the list. Step 5: Click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Update the video drivers.
- Change the refresh rate.
- Change the video mode.
- Adjust the screen size.