This error code occurs when the teamviewer partner could not be contacted at the given network address. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as the partner not being online, the network address being entered incorrectly, or the partner's firewall blocking access.
Other common searches for this error include:
- teamviewer error code wait for connect failed
- teamviewer error code waitforconnectfailed
- teamviewer partner could not be contacted at the given network address
1. Check the network address and try again
- Open a web browser and type in the network address of the teamviewer partner you are trying to contact.
- If the teamviewer partner is online, you should be able to access their website.
- If the teamviewer partner is not online, you can try to contact them through their email address or phone number.
- If you still cannot contact the teamviewer partner, you can try to check their network address again.
2. Check your internet connection and try again
- Verify that the network connection is operational.
- Check that the TeamViewer partner is accessible at the given network address.
- Try to connect to the TeamViewer partner again.
3. Try restarting your computer and teamviewer
- Open the Start menu and click on "Run"
- Type "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Type "net stop teamviewer" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Type "net start teamviewer" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- If the issue persists, try restarting your computer.
4. Try using a different network address
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Under Network Address, click on the link that says Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the network adapter that you wish to use and select Properties.
- On the General tab, under Adapter Type, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Under Local Area Connection, click on the link that says Properties.
- On the General tab, under Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), select Use the following IP address.
- Enter the new IP address in the Local Area Connection IP address text box.
- Click on the OK button.
5. Try contacting your teamviewer partner directly
- Navigate to the "My Account" tab on your teamviewer account and enter your teamviewer partner's network address in the "Contact Us" field.
- Click "Send Message" to send a message to your teamviewer partner.
- If your teamviewer partner responds to your message, please provide a response message and any further information that you may have.