Whirlpool f20 code is a code that indicates that the washing machine is not draining properly. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but some of the most common reasons include a blockage in the drain hose or a problem with the drain pump. If you see this code, it is important to troubleshoot the problem so that you can get your washing machine working properly again.
People like you are also looking for:
- whirlpool duet sport f20 error code
- whirlpool duet washer f20 error code
- whirlpool f20 code
1. Clean the filter
- Open the dishwasher and remove the filter. If the filter is in a housing, remove the housing.
- Inspect the filter for damage. If the filter is damaged, replace it.
- Clean the filter with a cleaning solution.
- Rinse the filter with water.
- Put the filter back in the dishwasher and replace the housing or filter if it is a removable housing.
2. Clean the inlet screens
- Remove the inlet screen(s)
- Clean the screen with a mild detergent and water
- Dry the screen with a soft cloth
- Apply a thin layer of silicone sealant to the screen
- Replace the inlet screen
3. Clean the drain pump and check for debris
- Remove the drain pump by unscrewing the screws that hold it in place.
- Clean the drain pump by using a blower or air compressor to remove any debris that may be clogging it.
- Check the debris in the drain pump for any signs of obstruction and fix any issues that may be causing the whirlpool f20 code.
4. Check the drain hose for clogs or kinks
-Remove the water and ice maker. -Remove the screws on the side of the machine and lower the machine onto the legs. -Lift off the bottom panel. -Look for clogs or kinks in the drain hose. -If you see a clog, use a plunger to clear it. -If you see a kink, use a pipe wrench to fix it. -Replace the bottom panel and screws.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the air hose for clogs or kinks.
- Check the washer tub for any foreign objects.
- Run a maintenance cycle.