What is 'Xbox 360 error code 8015d002'?
Xbox 360 error code 8015d002 is an error that may occur when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console. It could mean that the two-step verification is turned on, but the password has not been set up.
How can you fix 'Xbox 360 error code 8015d002'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Checking for an email verification
- Log back into your Xbox Live account
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Check Email Verification
"Xbox 360 error code 8015d002" may occur if you haven't confirmed the email verification for your Xbox Live account. Please check your email using your computer. If no email was found, check your spam.
- Power down your Xbox 360.
- Unplug it for at least three minutes.
- Turn it on.
- Log in and select continue.
- Enter your new password.
2. Login to your Xbox Live account again
“Xbox 360 error code 8015d002” could be due to your Xbox Live or Microsoft account getting desynchronized with your Xbox 360. This is common when you use your account to log in to another Xbox console. Try to delete your account on your Xbox 360 and then reset your device.
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage >> Profiles.
- Then, select the profile that you want to delete and then press delete.
- Select Delete Profile Only, to leave saved games and achievements.
- Turn off your device by hard pressing the power button then unplug it for three minutes.
- Then, turn it back on.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Select Download Profile.
- Enter the email address of the Xbox Live account that’s associated with your Xbox profile.
- Enter your Xbox Live account password.