Xbox 360 error code E47
Solution 1. Remove all Peripherals
“Xbox 360 error code E47” Xbox 360 might have diagnosed a failing hardware. The hardware could be your peripherals. Try to remove all devices that were attached. See if the error disappears. Then one by one connect the peripherals, to determine the cause. Replace, the device that is causing the error code E47.
If the error persists, reconnect the hard disk drive. It could be semi-detached. Also, try to test your hard drive for any defect. Remove it, and connect it to a computer. Run diagnostic tools for hard disk such as sentinel and HD tune. If found defective, send your Xbox 360 for a warranty claim or replace your hard disk drive.
Solution 2. Do a System rollback
Your Xbox 360 might have a failing firmware result to “Xbox 360 error code E47.” Do a system rollback to reinstall the update. See instructions below.
- Click the Guide button on your controller.
- Select Settings, then select System and then Storage.
- Press the following button in order: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.
- Confirm for rollback.
- Xbox 360 will restart and should download the updates.
- See if the error still exists.