The directv com775 error code indicates that there is a problem with the receiver's connection to the satellite dish. This can be caused by a number of things, including a bad coaxial cable, a loose connection, or a problem with the dish itself. Sometimes simply resetting the receiver can fix the problem, but if the issue persists, you may need to call customer service for assistance.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 775
- directv com775
1. Check all connections and make sure they are secure
Open a web browser and go to www.directv.com.
Click on the “My Account” link in the top left corner of the page.
Click on the “Settings” link in the top right corner of the page.
Click on the “Connections” link in the bottom left corner of the page.
Make sure that all the connections are checked and that they are secure. If there are any problems, please see the instructions below for fixing them.
Click on the “Save Settings” button.
Restart your computer if it is required. If you are still having problems connecting to DirectTV, please see the instructions below.
Check your internet connection.
Make sure that your computer is up-to-date.
Make sure that your computer is connected to the correct network.
Make sure that your computer has the correct software installed.
Try connecting to DirectTV using a different internet browser.
Reset your computer if it is required.
Try connecting to DirectTV using a different device.
2. Try resetting the receiver
- Remove the receiver from the TV.
- Remove the screws that hold the receiver in place.
- Lift the receiver off the TV.
- Replace the screws that hold the receiver in place.
- Reinstall the receiver onto the TV.
- Plug in the power cord.
- Turn on the TV.
- Enter the directv com775 code.
- Select the input that you want to use.
- Enjoy your TV.
3. If you are using a splitter, make sure it is working properly
If you are using a splitter, make sure it is working properly in order to fix directv com775. If the splitter is not working properly, the signal from the cable box will not be split evenly and the quality of the picture will be affected. In order to test the splitter, try connecting one end of the cable to the cable box and the other end to the splitter. If the picture is fuzzy, the splitter is not working properly. If the picture is clear, the splitter is working properly. If the picture is fuzzy, the cable box may be the problem and not the splitter.
4. Check for any loose or damaged wires
- Turn on your TV and Direct TV receiver.
- Look for any loose or damaged wires.
- If you find any loose or damaged wires, fix them by using a wire stripper or crimping tool.
- Reattach the wires to the appropriate ports on the TV and the Direct TV receiver.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Contact DIRECTV customer service.