There are a number of reasons why Disney+ might not be working on your PS4. The most common reason is that there is a problem with your account or subscription. Another possibility is that there is an issue with the Disney+ app itself.
If you're having trouble with Disney+, the first thing you should do is check your account to make sure everything is in order. If you're sure that your account is active and in good standing, the next step is to check the Disney+ app. Make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed and that your PS4 is connected to the internet.
If you're still having trouble, you can try contacting Disney+ customer support. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- disney plus error code 9
- disney plus not working on ps4
1. Check your internet connection
- First, open the Settings menu on your PlayStation4.
- Select System.
- Select Network.
- Select Status.
- You will see a list of all the active networks.
- Select Disney Plus.
- You will see the current connection speed and the estimated speed.
- If the connection is not optimal, you can try the following solutions: a. Try connecting to a different network. b. Try resetting your network settings. c. Try restarting your PlayStation4.
2. Restart your PS4
To restart your PlayStation 4, press and hold the power button until the PS4 powers off and then powers back on. After the system has restarted, sign in with your user name and password. If you have a child account, sign in with your child's user name and password.
3. Update your PS4 software
- On your PS4, navigate to the "System Settings" menu.
- Select "System Update."
- Select "Update System Software."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- Once the update has been completed, select "Yes to Restart."
- After the system has restarted, try Disney Plus again.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Delete the Disney Plus app and reinstall it
- Contact Disney Plus customer support