The 20:2 error code is a result of an improper installation of the Origin software. This can happen if the software was not installed in the correct directory, or if the installation was interrupted. This error code can also occur if the Origin software is not up to date.
You are here because you have a question about:
- origin error code 20:2
- origin error 20:2
1. Restart your computer
- Restart your computer.
- Click on "Start" on your computer screen.
- Type "cmd" into the "Start" search bar.
- Type "restart" into the "cmd" search bar.
- Press "Enter" on your keyboard.
- Your computer will restart.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Open the Origin client and go to the Updates tab.
- Click the Check for Updates button.
- If there are any updates available, Origin will display a list of available updates.
- Click the Update button.
- Origin will download and install the updates.
- After the updates are installed, Origin will restart.
- If you experience any problems while updating your graphics drivers, please consult the Origin help forum.
3. Verify your game files
- Click on the "Games" tab
- Find the game you're trying to verify and click on it
- On the "Game Details" tab, find the "File Version" section and compare the version number to the one listed in the error message
- If the versions are mismatched, you will need to update the game file. To do this, open Origin and click on the "Games" tab again. Find the game you're trying to update and click on it. On the "Game Details" tab, find the "File Version" section. Click on the "Update" button next to it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Delete your Origin cache files.
- Reinstall Origin.