The Google Play Store error 941 is a very common error that occurs when you try to download or update an app. There are a few reasons why this error might occur, but the most common reason is that your device is not able to connect to the Google Play Store servers. This can happen if your internet connection is not working properly, or if the Google Play Store servers are down. If you are seeing this error, you should try to restart your device and try again. If the problem persists, you can try clearing the Google Play Store cache and data.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 941 google play
- error code 941 when downloading apps
- play store error 941
1. Restart your device and try again
- From your home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.
- Tap on the app icon for Google Play Store.
- On the app screen, tap on the three lines in the top left corner.
- On the app screen, tap on the 'Restart' button.
- On the 'Restart' screen, tap on the 'Yes' button.
- After your device has restarted, open the Google Play Store app and try to install the affected app again.
2. Check your internet connection and try again
-Open Settings on your phone -Select Wi-Fi -Select your network and enter your password -Select the connection you're having trouble with and try to connect again -If the problem persists, try connecting to a different network
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Google Play Store app
-Open the Google Play Store app on your device -Select the three lines in the top left corner of the app -Select "Menu" from the top menu -Select "Uninstall" from the top menu -Select "Yes, Uninstall" from the confirmation dialog -Select "Reinstall" from the top menu -Select "Google Play Store" from the list of apps to reinstall -Select "Yes, Reinstall" from the confirmation dialog -Your Google Play Store app should now be reinstalled
4. Clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Clear Cache and Data.
- Tap OK.
5. Factory reset your Android device
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Select "General"
- Select "Reset"
- Select "Factory Reset"
- Choose "Yes" on the next screen
- After the reset is complete, select "Reboot" from the same screen.