Roku error code 014.30 is a network error that typically occurs when the Roku device is unable to connect to the network. This can be caused by a number of factors, including a weak or intermittent internet connection, incorrect network settings, or a problem with the Roku device itself. In most cases, this error can be resolved by restarting the Roku device and/or the router.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 014.30 roku tv
- roku error code 014.30
1. Restart the Roku device
- Press and hold the Roku remote control’s power button for at least 5 seconds until the Roku device powers off.
- Press and hold the Roku device’s power button until the Roku device powers on.
- Release the power button and wait for the Roku device to finish booting up.
- Press the home screen button on the Roku device.
- Navigate to Settings and select System.
- Select Restart System.
- Wait for the Roku device to restart.
- Once the Roku device has restarted, select Welcome to Roku.
- Select your language and registration information.
- Select OK to return to the main menu.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open the Roku app on your device.
- Select Settings.
- Under Network, select your connection type.
- Under Status, review the information to see if there is a problem.
- If there is a problem, take the following steps to fix it:
- Clear your cache and history on the Roku app
- Restart your router
- Reset your Roku
3. Check for updates
- Go to the "Settings" on your Roku device.
- Select "System" from the menu.
- Look for an option to "Check for Updates."
- If there is an update available, Roku will prompt you to install it.
Still not working? maybe try:
- Contact Roku customer support.