Dev error 5573 is a DirectX error that can be caused by outdated graphics drivers, a corrupted DirectX installation, or a problem with your game files. This error can also be caused by a conflict between your graphics drivers and another program on your computer. If you are receiving this error, you should update your graphics drivers and try running the game again. If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall DirectX or your game files.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code 5573 warzone
- dev error 5573
1. Update your drivers
- Go to Device Manager and under the Display Adapters section, right-click on the graphics adapter and select Update Driver.
- Click on the Browse my computer for driver software link.
- Click on the Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer link.
- Click on the Update Driver Software button.
- Browse to the appropriate driver file and click on the Open button.
- Click on the Yes button to install the driver.
- Restart your computer.
2. Reinstall your drivers
- Go to the Device Manager.
- Double-click on the device that is having the error.
- Click on the Driver tab.
- Click on the Update Driver button.
- Click on the Browse my computer for driver software button.
- Locate and click on the CD-ROM or DVD drive that has the driver software.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Locate and click on the CD or DVD that has the driver software.
- Click on the Open button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Try different drivers
- Uninstall the current driver and install the next driver that you try.
- If the next driver does not fix the dev error 5573, uninstall the driver and install the previous driver that you tried.
- If the previous driver does not fix the dev error 5573, reinstall the operating system.
4. Check for Windows Updates
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on System and Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- On the left side of the window, under Status, click on the Check for Updates button.
- If there are any new updates, they will be listed on the right side of the window.
- Click on the Update button to install the updates.
- If there are any problems with the updates, the system will tell you about them.
- If the updates are installed, click on the OK button.
- If there are any problems with the updates, click on the Cancel button.
- Close the Windows Update window.
5. Try a different graphics card
- If the graphics card is a dedicated graphics card, remove it from the system.
- If the graphics card is a motherboard graphics card, remove it from the system.
- Install the new graphics card.
- Reconnect the power cable, if necessary.
- Reconnect the SATA and PCI cables, if necessary.
- Reconnect the keyboard, if necessary.
- Reconnect the monitor, if necessary.
- Reboot the system.
- Check the system for errors.
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check for BIOS updates
- Check for game updates
- Verify the game files
- Delete the game files and reinstall
- Contact the game developer