Disney Plus Error Code 1026 is an error that typically occurs when there is a problem with the Disney+ app on your LG smart TV. This error can be caused by a number of things, including a problem with the app itself, a problem with your LG smart TV, or a problem with your internet connection. If you are seeing this error, it is recommended that you try restarting the app and/or your LG smart TV. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Disney+ customer support for further assistance.
You are here because you have a question about:
- disney plus error code 1026
- disney plus error code 1026 lg smart tv
1. Turn off your LG smart TV and unplug it from the power outlet
- Turn off your LG smart TV by pressing the power button.
- Unplug your LG smart TV from the power outlet.
- Wait a few minutes and turn on your LG smart TV.
- If the error code 1026 still persists, please contact LG support.
2. Press and hold the power button on your TV for 30 seconds
First, disconnect the power cord from the TV. Next, locate the screws that hold the back cover in place. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws. Once the screws are removed, gently pull the back cover off of the TV. Now locate the reset button on the TV. Use a finger to press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, release the reset button and replace the back cover. reconnect the power cord to the TV and turn it on. If the issue is still present, then the reset button may not be the solution. In that case, you will need to take the TV to a qualified technician.
3. Plug your TV back in and turn it on
- First, plug the power cord in to the TV.
- Next, plug the HDMI cable in to the TV and the USB cable in to the computer.
- Finally, plug the power cord in to the TV and turn it on.
- If the TV is not connected to the internet, go to the TV's menu and select "Internet & Connectivity" and then select "Connect to the internet."
- If the TV is connected to the internet, go to the TV's menu and select "Internet & Connectivity" and then select "Connected."
- If the TV is not connected to the TV's Wi-Fi, go to the TV's menu and select "TV Connect" and then select "Wi-Fi."
- Enter the TV's Wi-Fi password.
- If the TV is connected to the TV's Wi-Fi, go to the TV's menu and select "TV Connect" and then select "Wi-Fi."
- Enter the TV's Wi-Fi password.
- Go to the "Networks" menu and select "Disney Plus."
- If the Disney Plus app is not open, open it.
- Go to the "My Account" menu and sign in.
- If the Disney Plus account is not registered, register it.
- If the Disney Plus account is registered, go to the "My Account" menu and select "My Profile."
- Under "Disney Plus Subscription," select "Add a Subscription."
- Enter the Disney Plus account password.
- Select "Disney Plus."
- Click "Subscribe."
- The Disney Plus app will start to download the latest episodes of the Disney Plus shows.
- The Disney Plus app will show a message that says "Your Disney Plus account is now ready for use."
- Click "OK."
- The TV will start to play the latest episodes of the Disney Plus shows.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try opening Disney+ again.
- If you're still seeing the error code 1026, try restarting your router and modem.
- If you're still seeing the error code 1026, contact Disney+ customer support.