This error code indicates that EasyAntiCheat was unable to copy a file during initialization. This is typically caused by permissions issues or by a file being in use by another program. EasyAntiCheat may also be unable to copy files if they are located on a network drive.
Other common searches for this error include:
- smite error code 30005
- easyanticheat copy file failed with 32
1. Try running the game as an administrator
- Open the Windows Start Menu, type "cmd", and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "set oem command" and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Easyanticheat" and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "set oem flag 8" and press Enter.
- Type "exit" at the command prompt and press Enter.
2. Verify the game files through Steam
In Steam, open the "Settings" menu and select "Local Files". On the "Files" tab, select the game you want to verify. Click the "Verify Files" button. Steam will scan the game files and report any problems it finds. If the game has problems that need to be fixed, follow the instructions provided by Steam.
3. Delete the EasyAntiCheat folder and try launching the game again
Delete the EasyAntiCheat folder:
- Go to your Steam Library and right-click on the game you wish to delete the EasyAntiCheat folder for.
- Select Properties from the menu that pops up.
- On the Properties page, click on the Local Files tab.
- Underneath the Local Files heading, click on the Browse button.
- Navigate to the EasyAntiCheat folder and click on it.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Click on OK to confirm the deletion.
- Launch the game and try to launch the cheat menu again. If the copy file failed message still appears, then you will need to reinstall the game.
4. Reinstall the game
The steps to reinstall the game are:
Go to the Origin website and sign in.
Click on the Games tab.
Select the game you want to reinstall and click on the Install button.
When the game is installed, click on the Play button.
If you experience problems during the game installation, please follow the troubleshooting steps below. Troubleshooting steps:
If you experience problems while downloading or installing the game, please try again later.
If you experience problems while starting the game, please try again after turning off your system and turning it back on.
If you experience problems while playing the game, please try again after restarting your computer.
If you experience problems while saving your game, please try again after restarting your computer.
If you experience problems with your easyanticheat copy file, please try again after deleting your easyanticheat copy file and reinstalling the game.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Try launching the game from a different folder.
- Update your graphics drivers.
- Update your Windows version.
- Disable your antivirus software and try launching the game again.