eso error 200 is an error code that can occur when trying to launch The Elder Scrolls Online. The reason this error code occurs is because the game is unable to connect to the server. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a poor internet connection, or the server being down.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- error code 200 eso
- eso error 200
1. Restart the game
Restart the game by pressing the "R" button on your keyboard. When the game starts up, you will be prompted to select a character. If you are having trouble starting the game, please follow these steps: -Press the "Windows+R" button to open the Run window. -Type "cmd" and press the "Enter" key. -Type "gameconfig" and press the "Enter" key. -Type "reseteng" and press the "Enter" key. -Press the "F5" button to reload the game.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open your internet browser and type in "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-10-check-internet-connection" into the address bar.
- Click on the "Check your internet connection" link.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to provide your email address and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to check your internet connection status.
- If your internet connection is not working, you will need to troubleshoot the issue and fix it.
3. Try another computer
- Select the "Start" button and then select "Run".
- Type "cmd" into the "Run" window and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "ipconfig" and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "netsh int ipv4 set interface interface_name shared netmask netmask_value" and press Enter.
- Type "exit" at the command prompt and press Enter.
4. Delete the game and reinstall it
- Go to your game folder - usually C:\Program Files (x86)\ ZeniMax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
- Delete the game folder
- Reinstall the game