The error code g12 is a game error that occurs when the game cannot start because of a corrupt or missing file. This error code can also occur if the game is not installed properly.
1. Restart the game
- Press the "Start" button on your game console.
- Select the "Settings" option from the menu.
- Select the "System" tab.
- Select the "Restart System" option.
- The game will restart and the error will be fixed.
2. Quit and restart the game
- Click on the "Play" button in the Steam client to start the game again
- In the game, press "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" (or Windows key + R) to open the "Task Manager"
- In the "Task Manager", click on the "Startup" tab
- In the "Startup" tab, click on the "Quit" button
- In the "Quit" dialog box, click on the "Yes" button
- Restart the game
- In the "Task Manager", click on the "Startup" tab again
- In the "Startup" tab, click on the "Restart" button
3. Update the game
- Open the game and go to the "Settings" tab
- Under "System Settings", select "Update"
- On the "Update Options" screen, select "Check for Update"
- If an update is available, it will be downloaded and installed
- Once the update is installed, the "Check for Update" screen will reappear and you will be prompted to restart the game
- After the game is restarted, you will be prompted to update the game again
- If the update fails, you can try manually downloading and installing the update
- If the update still fails, you can try reinstalling the game
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Verify the game files.
- Reinstall the game.